This is a Forbes and Lomax 3 Gang 200W Halogen / 3 x 0-120W Trailing Edge Rotary LED Dimmer and Push-On/Off in Brushed Brass Plate and Knob.
The Forbes and Lomax Brushed Brass finish has fine vertical brush marks creating a matte effect for a subtle finish, which adds a unique and contemporary twist to the range from this manufacturer. These plates are lacquered for a wear-resistant finish.
This range includes toggle switches, dimmers and push buttons, as well as sockets giving a streamlined, classic feel to the design. Please note, the socket inserts are only supplied with black inserts to complement the quality of the Brushed Brass finish. This whole range comes only with black plastic trim.
Each dimmer is suitable for up to 120W of dimmable LED lighting (max 10 lamps) or up to 200W of good quality mains voltage incandescent and halogen bulbs - per gang, as well as good quality electronic low voltage transformers.
3 Gang LED Dimmer Brushed Brass Plate and Knob
- Part of the Forbes & Lomax Trailing Edge Rotary Dimmers, LED Dimmers, and Push On/Off switches.
- This is an LED compatible dimmer, which means that it can work with up to 10 LED lamps, taking loads of 0W - 120W in total per gang.
- Can dim LED lights (if the LEDs are good quality dimmable LED lights) and can switch any kind of loads.
- Three rotary dimmers on a twin plate, wider plate for horizontal mounting on the wall.
- Finish: brushed brass Plate and Knob
- This is suitable for incandescent/low voltage loads, compact low energy dimmable fluorescent loads, and some mains LED applications.
- The Forbes and Lomax trailing edge dimmers are soft start, giving a gradual increase or decrease in the intensity of the light when they are switched ON or OFF and therefore extending the lamp life.
- Superior trailing edge technology reduces noise and flicker. It uses a Varilight V-Pro intelligent dimmer switch, programmable (see the instructions).
- Suitable for good quality mains voltage incandescent and halogen bulbs, as well as good quality electronic low voltage transformers and dimmable low energy lighting (CFL or LED).
- Intelligent, self-resetting protection is included to protect the dimmer from overload.
- Ideal for dimming most mains voltage dimmable LED light bulbs and LED lights.
- Not suitable for use with wirewound transformers.
- Matching push on/off switches allow us to provide switches that look like a dimmer and offer the ability to mix dimmers and switches on the same plate while keeping a uniform look.
- This dimmer is suitable for 0W - 120W of dimmable LED lighting (max 10 lamps) or up to 200W of good quality mains voltage incandescent and halogen bulbs - per gang, as well as good quality electronic low voltage transformers.
About the Forbes & Lomax Brushed Brass
- Matte effect for a subtle finish, with fine vertical brush marks.
- The plates are lacquered for a wear-resistant finish.
- The insert/plastic trim is black.
- This finish is available in dolly switch, button dimmers, rotary dimmer switches, rocker switches, sockets, European sockets, combination range, USB charger sockets, and Home Automation and Dimming Control.