3 Way Round Ceiling Flush Plate Matt White with 3 x E27/ES Lampholders (Bevel Shade not included), Astro 1296001
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a 3-Way ceiling plate in matt white (SKU 1296001) for use with the Bevel range.
Flush round plate for ceiling mounting, ideal for the Bevel range of shades, taking max. 3 lamps (light bulbs not included).
The shade and the light bulbs are not included - the plate comes only with the three E27 lampholders.
3 Way Round Flush Plate for Ceiling Mounting - Specs
- It is a 3-way plate in matt white for flush ceiling mounting for use with the Bevel range of ceiling lights.
- Finish: matt white finish.
- SKU: 1296001
- Lamps used: 3 x 12W ES/E27 lamps (not included). The lamps need to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp type and wattage: 3 x 60W E27/ES lamps.
- Smart Lighting: This product is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability. Casambi compatible.
- Max. lamp length: 130mm
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated: earthed fitting.
- Dimensions: 350mm diameter, 65mm depth / height.
- Mounting: for ceiling flush mounting only.
- Weight: 1.48kg
- Shade: no shade included; it has to be ordered separately.
- F Mark: this is NOT F Marked; it is not suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Dimming: this fitting can be dimmed if dimmable lamps are used.
Model number: Astro Lighting 7056 3-way plate for Ceiling Mounting (1296001).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.