315 mm 2 Speed In-Line Axial Fan for Ducted Systems, Envirovent TD-2000/315 12 inch fan
- The low profile design of the range makes them the most effective solution for installations where space is restricted, such as false ceilings.
- The unique design of the support bracket allows the central cartridge, holding the motor and impeller assembly, to be fitted or removed without dismantling the ductwork.
- Guide vanes as standard
- Standard Thermal Overload Protection (S.T.O.P.)
- Low profile to allow for ease of installation in narrow spaces
- Models with run-on timers available
- Sealed for life ball bearings
- IP rating: IP44 rated
- Two year guarantee
- Removable central cartridge for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Ease of installation
- Can be mounted at any place on the air duct
- 12 inch in-line fan, 315 mm diameter
- Speed: low 2000 rpm, high 2700 rpm
- Watts: low 160W, high 255W
- Amps: low 0.80A, high 1.20A
- Airflow: low 431 l/s (1550 m3/s), high 556 l/s (2000 m3/s)
- Max. working temperature: 60 deg Celsius
- dB(A) at 3m: low 42db, high 47db
- Duct diameter: 200mm
- Dimensions: length 450 mm, body diameter 336 mm, duct diameter 315 mm.
|Airflow||low 431 l/s (1550 m3/s), high 556 l/s (2000 m3/s)|
|Max. Operating Temperature||60 deg C|
|Power||low 160W, high 255W|
|Sound Output||low 42db, high 47db|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.