3.3kVA Portable Tool Transformer 230V to 110V IP44 Yellow Single Phase with 2x 16 Sockets with 2m Cable and 3-pin BS Plug
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the P30/2 3.3kVA Portable Tool Transformer 230V to 110V Yellow Single Phase with 2x 16 Sockets with 2m Cable and 3-pin BS Plug.
This transformer is your perfect partner on site and is the most commonly used for running handheld power tools such as drills, saws etc. 3.3kVA portable tool transformer.
Made to comply with reduced low voltage regulations ensuring safe electrical supplies on site. Reinforced IP44 GRP portable case c/w carry handle.
3.3kVA Portable Tool Transformer 110V Yellow Single Phase - Specs
- Double-wound design for mains isolation.
- Insulated splash proof GRP portable case (IP44).
- 110v centre tapped to earth (cte) secondary winding to reduce the risk of shocks.
- 2m Input flex (1.5mm HO7 RNF) fitted with moulded 13A 3pin plug (BS1363).
- Input thermal magnetic trip (hand resettable) reducing the chance of overload.
- 2 x output 16A 3pin socket (BSEN 60309).
- Manufactured to BSEN 61558.
- 1650VA Continuous rating
- 3300VA Tool rating
- Supplied with 2 x 16A 2P+E Sockets
- Supplied with 2m Rubber Power cable & 3 Pin BS Plug
- Robust GRP enclosure with carry handle
- 3.3kVA Portable Tool Transformer 110V Yellow Single Phase - Specs
- Class 1 electrical rated
- Dimensions: 262mm height, 192mm width, 235mm depth
- Finish: yellow
- Compliant with UKCA and CE Mark
- Continuous rating: 1650VA
- IP Rating: IP44 rated
- Input voltage: 230V
- Output voltage: 110V
- Intermittent Duty: 3300 VA [5 min On / 15 min Off]
- Material: Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- Mounting: Portable
- Number of Sockets: 2x 16A sockets
- Packaging Types: Box
- Safety Thermal Overload Cut Out: Yes
- Socket Current Rating: 16A, includes two sockets
- Standards: BS EN IEC 61558-1/2-23
- Supplied With: 1.7m H07RN-F 3G 1.5mm² cable and 3 Pin BS Plug
- Unspsc V18: 39121001
- Va Rating: 3300VA
- Weight: 18kg
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.