350mA 7.4W - 15W Dimmable Constant Current LED Driver for use with Phase LED Dimmers, in Series
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 2019 350mA 7.4W min - 15W max constant current LED driver (dimmable) for use with phase LED dimmers and on/off switches. For wiring LED products in series only.
350mA 15W Dimmable LED Driver - Features
- LED Driver CC 350mA 7.4-15W Phase Dimming
- Type: 350mA Constant Current LED driver.
- Mains voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz.
- Wattage: 7.4W Min, 15W Max.
- Forward voltage range 21-42V.
- Working temperature: -25ºC to +50ºC
- Power factor 0.99.
- Max. LED distance: 2m
- Use: for use with leading edge and trailing edge phase dimmers and on/off switches.
- Wire LED products in series.
- Dimensions: height 29.5mm, width 101.5mm, depth 51.0mm
- Nominal life of 60,000 h (at ta max. 50 °C with a failure rate of max. 0.2 % per 1,000 h)
- Screw terminals
- Connecting cable, wire cross-section 0.5 – 2.5 mm²
- IP rating: IP20 rated. CE Mark.
- Compact dimensions
- White polycarbonate casing
- Overload protection, short circuit protection
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.