This is a 360 degree surface mounted PIR sensor (with single sensor) with adjustable time delay. It adopts good sensitivity detector and integrated circuit. It gathers automatism, convenience, safety, energy saving, and practical functions. It utilizes the infrared energy from human as control-signal source and it can start the load at once when one enters the detection field. It can identify day and night automatically. Tt is easy to install, and it is used widely.
Among its functions are:
- It can identify day and night: you can simply adjust the working state in different ambient light
- It can work in the daytime and at night; it is adjusted on the "sun" position (max)
- It can work in the ambient light less than 3LUX when it is adjusted on "3" position (min)
Time delay is added continually: when it receives the second induction signals within the first induction, it will restart to time from the moment.
Surface Mount PIR Sensor 360deg - Features
- Dimensions: diameter 115mm, depth / projection 60mm
- Power source: 220-240V/AC 50Hz
- IP Rating: IP20 rated sensor (protected against solid objects greater than 12.5mm)
- Finish: White Plastic
- Detection angle / range: 360 degree
- Detection distance: 6m max. (<24deg C)
- Rated load: max. 1200W incandescent, 300W fluorescent
- Working humidity: <94%RH
- Installation height: 2.2-4m
- Detection moving speed: 0.6 - 1.5m/s
- Sensor: 1 x infrared motion sensor
- Ambient light: <3 - 2000LUX (adjustable)
- Time delay: min. 10sec +/- 3 sec, max. 15min +/- 2min.
- CE Mark.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.