38W LED Work Light, IP65 rated 230V 1800lm 5000K Floor Standing LED Work Light with 2m cable
This is the BG Luceco LSW30BR2-02 230V 38W LED work light offering a 5000K 1800lm light. It is IP65 rated and virtually maintenance free, with a sturdy steel stand, a die-cast housing, and a tempered glass. It comes complete with a 2m rubber cable, and it has a fixed output integrated driver.
IP65 rated 38W 1800lm LED Work Light - Features
- Slim portable work LED light, ideal for garden lighting, garage lighting, breakdown lighting, site lighting, etc.
- It offers a 90% energy saving over halogen
- Maintenance free
- Sturdy steel stand, die cast housing with tempered glass
- Weatherproof power switch
- It comes complete with 2m of H05RN-F rubber cable
- It has a lightweight frame with soft grip handle
- It comes with a fixed output integrated driver
- It is supplied with a 10A UK plug
- IP rating: IP65 rated LED light.
- Beam angle: 95 degrees
- Mains voltage supply: 230V / 50Hz
- CRI >80
- Colour temperature: 5000K neutral white
- Lumens: 1800lm
- Wattage: 30W, equivalent to 300W
- Lamp life: 30.000h
- Dimensions: 210mm width, 155mm base width / projection, 240mm height, 60mm LED flood light body width.
- CE Mark. RoHS.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.