3W 230V LED Surface Emergency (non-maintained) Downlight 6000K in White IP20, Knightsbridge EMSUR
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Knightsbridge EMSUR 230V 3W LED Surface Emergency Downlight (non-maintained) IP20 rated offering 6000K daylight. Ideal for commercial and residential use, in particular - for illumination during power failure and where extra illumination is recommended.
230V 3W LED Surface Emergency Downlight (non-maintained) - Specs
- Type: surface emergency downlight for ceiling mounting
- Emergency downlight - Non-maintained
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Finish: white
- Diensions: 118mm diameter, 50mm projection
- Construction: made of polycarbonate
- Class II electrical rated
- IP rating: IP20 rated (suitable for bathroom zone 3)
- Wattage: 3W
- Lamp included: LED integral
- Lumens emergency mode: 135lm
- Light color: 6000K daylight
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- Dimming: non-dimmable downlight
- Operating temperature: 0-45 degrees Celsius
- Input voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Battery included: yes
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer's warranty (excluding battery)
- Manufactured in accordance to BS EN 60598-2-22
- CE Mark
- This product is for indoor use only
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.