3W LED Emergency Downlight 3h Non-Maintained 5500K in White with Adjustable Trim (70-130mm Cutout)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Knightsbridge EMPDL 230V 3W LED emergency downlight designed mainly for commercial, retail, and open areas applications; it is ideal to be used as an emergency light source. It has an adjustable trim and it allows for two cut-out diameters: if used with the extra outer ring, the cutout can be as wide as 130mm (thus covering some of the bigger holes).
It has a low profile design and it is a non-maintained yet high output LED (emergency downlight). The plug and play inverter kit and battery pack are included. This fitting has a manual test button and a LED indicator (see the instructions PDF / file).
3W LED Emergency Downlight - Features and Benefits
- It has a low profile design.
- Non-maintained LED light, with a high output LED.
- Includes the Plug & Play inverter kit and the battery pack.
- It has a manual test button and a LED indicator.
- Variable cutout: 70mm min - 130mm max (it can cover larger ceiling holes / cutouts).
- It is ideal for commercial and retail environments such as offices, hotels, corridors, stairwells, etc.
- It offers a 5500K light with 130lm, with a wide beam of 120 degrees.
Emergency LED downlight - Specifications
- Nett weight: 0.3kg
- Class 2 Electrical rated.
- Overall dimensions: Diameter: 140mm, Projection: 3mm
- Cut out: 70 – 130mm
- Minimum void in the ceiling: 80mm
- Minimum space around and above the fitting: 50mm
- Wattage: 3W
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp
- Lumen output: 130lm + 5%
- CCT: 5500K
- LED Colours: Daylight
- Input voltage: 230V @ 50Hz
- Construction: Aluminium and plastic
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Battery: Ni-Cad 1800mAh 3.6V
- Lifespan: 30,000h
- Warranty: 3 years (excluding battery)
- CE Mark
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.