3W LED Emergency Round Downlight 230V 6000K Maintained/Non-maintained in White, Knightsbridge EMPOWER2
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Knightsbridge EMPOWER2 230V IP20 3W LED Emergency Downlight 6000K for maintained or non-maintained use.
This 230V IP20 3W LED Emergency downlight comes with separate green LED charged indicator.
3W LED Emergency Downlight 230V 6000K Maintained/Non-maintained in White - Specs
- It comes pre-wired battery pack for ease of installation
- Maintained or non-maintained use options
- Allow 50mm above and around the fitting for air dissipation (do not cover the fitting with insulation)
- Description: 230V IP20 3W LED Emergency Downlight 6000K (maintained/non-maintained use)
- Net weight: 0.39kg
- Finish: white
- Diffuser: clear
- Dimensions: 55mm diameter, 350mm length, 32mm height; 30mm recessed depth, 80mm minimum void
- Cutout diameter: 46mm
- Construction: die-cast aluminium and polycarbonate
- Class 2 electrical rated
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Wattage: 3W
- Lamp technology: LED lamp integral
- Lumens: 210lm
- Lumen tolerance: 5%
- Efficacy: 35.93lm/W
- Lumens emergency mode: 210lm
- Circuit wattage: 5.8W
- CCT: 6000K daylight
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- Lifespan: 30.000h
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp
- Emergency: maintained, non-maintained, switched
- Operating temperature: 0-45 degrees Celsius
- Input voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Battery included: yes
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer warranty, excluding battery
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 60598-2-22
- CE Mark
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.