4 Gang 2 Way 10AX Triple Switch Screwless Matt Black Flat Metal Plate Knightsbridge SF4100MBB
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Knightsbridge SF4100MBB, a 4 gang 2 way triple switch in a matt black screwless flat metal plate double size.
It is made of high quality premium grade steel material, ultra-slim, complete with integral gasket. The two-way switches are generally used when there are two switches controlling the light.
4 Gang 2 Way 10A Switch Screwless Matt Black - Features
- Type: four gang switch - two way - on a double size plate.
- Finish: matt black
- Plate: screwless (no visible screws on the plate)
- Model: ML Accessories Knightsbridge SF4100MBB
- Load: 10AX max per gang. Max load 10AXW
- Voltage: 230V
- Terminal: captive
- Construction: Premium grade steel
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Nett weight: 0.249kg
- Terminal capacity: 2 x 1.0mm2 or 2 x 1.5mm2
- 2-way switches are used where two switches are controlling one light
- Mounting depth: min. 16mm, it requires a min. 16mm back box (to be ordered separately).
- Dimensions: 87.5mm width x 147.5mm length x 16mm depth. Projection: 4.3mm
- Min. mounting box: 16mm
- It is supplied in retail blister with full fitting instructions.
- Certified to EN 60669-1
- CE Mark.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||87.5mm x 147.5mm x 16mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||4.3mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.