4 Gang 2 Way 20A Dolly Switch in Polished Brass Plate and Dolly, Stylist Grid Flat Plate Range
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass L01.3430.PB, a 4 Gang 2 Way 20A Dolly Switch in Polished Brass Flat Plate and Toggle Switches. It is part of the M-Marcus range of Stylist grid flat plate range of switches, sockets, LED dimmers, USB socket outlets, and other wiring accessories.
The Stylist range from Heritage Brass is ideally suited to meet non-standard product requirements; it is based on MK grid systems, and it has a vast range of bespoke products.
This flat plate range uses standard plate sizes and designs, and the products include data / communication, AV outlets, multi-dimmer arrangements, LED dimmers and USB sockets, and kitchen appliance control centers.
4 Gang 2 Way 20A Dolly Switch in Polished Brass - Specs
- Model number: Heritage Brass L01.3430.PB
- Range: it is part of the Heritage Brass Stylist flat plate grid range.
- Type: it is a four gang dolly switch rated at 20A, 4 gang 2 way toggle switch on a double size plate
- Rating: 20A
- Operating Voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Front plate: flat plate with visible screws on the plate.
- Finish: Polished Brass flat plate and toggle switches, with no plastic trim.
- Plate dimensions: 86mm x 147mm
- Back box: it requires a 35mm double back box (to be ordered separately).
About the Stylist Flat Plate range from Heritage Brass
- It is based on MK grid systems; the switch assembly incorporate MK grid switches.
- It uses standard plates and designs (single plate 86x86mm, double 86x147mm).
- It has a minimal projection from the wall - flat plate.
- It comes with a white or black plastic trim.
- High quality flat plates finished to the highest standard to retain their good looks for many years.
- It has rounded corners and matching metal rockers.
- Offers a wide choice of attractive finishes designed to complement both contemporary and traditional decor styles.
- Grid system available.
- It fully complies with the relevant British Standards.
Note: the picture for this is for information purposes only - the finish / color may differ on different screens; please pay attention to the finish and technical specifications.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.