4 Gang Push ON/OFF Dimmer Switch 400W in Satin Chrome Low Profile Plate, Richmond Elite
This is the Heritage Brass LP3.874.400, a 4 Gang 400W Push ON/OFF Dimmer Switch in Satin Chrome Low Profile Plate, part of the Richmond Elite range.
Please note: This rotary dimmer is NOT suitable to be used with dimmable LED lamps; the LED dimmer version is LP3.874.TED.
This switch is part of the Richmond Elite range, a low profile electrical wiring accessories range (also called, Period Raised Plate).
Heritage Brass Richmond Elite range - Features
- Featuring elegantly styled low profile robust cast plates of approximately 5 mm projection, the Richmond Elite range from Heritage Brass is particularly suited to contemporary installations.
- The Richmond Elite range - period raised plate range - is a low profile range of wiring accessories with square edges; it is not as tall/with a high projection as the stepped plate/raised plate, and not as flat as the Flat Plate range.
- While the low profile solid plates are of minimal projection, a distinctive raised edge enables accessories to be installed easily on all wall surfaces including slightly uneven or textured surfaces.
- The range comes with matching metal rockers / dimmer knobs / toggle switches, and where plastic trim is required, a white or black trim can be chosen.
4 Gang 400W Push ON/OFF Dimmer Switch Satin Chrome Low Profile - Specs
- Model number: M-Marcus (Heritage Brass) LP3.874.400
- Type: four gang rotary dimmer switch - 4 gang 400W push on/off dimmer - on a double size plate
- Finish: Satin Chrome Low Profile plate.
- Rating: max. 400W load per dimmer knob.
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm (a double back box needs to be ordered separately).
- Plate dimensions: 86mm x 147mm
- Plate profile: approx. 5mm projection
- Front plate: low profile metal plate
- Range: it is part of the Heritage Brass Richmond Elite range (low profile wiring accessories).
- Operating voltage: 230V 50Hz mains voltage
- Standards: this item fully complies with the relevant British Standards.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 147mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.