This is the Heritage Brass CR974/400, a 4 Gang 2 Way 400W Push On/Off Rotary Dimmer Victorian Polished Chrome Plain Raised Plate.
It is part of the Contractor Range from Heritage Brass (M-Marcus). The Heritage Brass Contractor Range is an extensive collection of high quality classical plate styles for electrical wiring accessories.
The Victorian Collection is a clean and simple plain raised plate in a shiny chrome finish, great for almost any interior.
Please note: This rotary dimmer is NOT suitable to be used with dimmable LED lamps; the corresponding LED dimmer is CR974/TED. Alternatively, you can order 2 x JP250P LED dimming modules and replace the dimming modules with them.
4 Gang 2 Way 400W Dimmer Victorian Polished Chrome Plain - Specs
- It is part of the Contractor Range - Polished Chrome raised plate square edge from Heritage Brass.
- 4 Gang ON/OFF Dimmer Switch (400 watts) - Heritage Brass CR974/400
- Range: Heritage Brass Contractor Range
- Product: it is part of the Victorian Polished Chrome (CR) from M-Marcus
- Type: 4 Gang ON/OFF Dimmer Switch (400 watts)
- Plate Finish: Polished Chrome raised plate square edge
- Switch Colour / Finish: Polished Chrome
- Body and switch trim: Trimless (no plastic trim around the knobs)
- Height: 86mm
- Width: 147mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum back box depth: 35mm
- Voltage: Mains voltage, 230 V
- Power: 60W - 400W Leading Edge
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1 Electrical: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient operating temperature: -5°C to + 40°C
- Recommended location: Indoor use only
- Standard/s: BS EN 55014, BS EN 60669-2-1
About the M-Marcus Contractor Victorian Polished Chrome Plain Plate
- The Victorian range is a polished chrome range with Plain plate, raised plate; it lends a clean and simple look which suits almost any interior.
- They are competitively priced and offer the widest choice of classical plate styles with both traditional and contemporary finishes.
- The full Contractor range includes plates in polished chrome, satin chrome, polished brass, and it also has the more elegant Mayfair and Apollo Suites of Satin Brass and Satin Chrome dual finish plates. It offers a wide product profile complying fully with the relevant standards.
- Many of these items are suitable for shallow box installation: of particular benefit to the installer the raised plate design of the contractor range enables plate switches to be used with 17mm plaster depth boxes, and the Power: sockets and other accessories with boxes 25mm deep. Furthermore, the dolly switches, dimmers, shaver sockets, 45A switches, cooker switches, and 50A switches may take deeper boxes - see their individual specifications.
- The Heritage Brass Contractor Victorian range has regular size plates: the single plate is 86mm x 86mm while the double plate is 86mm x 147mm.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.