4 x 36W T8 High Frequency Fluorescent Fitting in White, 600x1200mm CAT2 HF Surface Mounted
This item requires:
4 x 36W High Frequency Fluorescent Fitting
- Wattage: 4 x 26W
- High Frequency Fluorescent T8 Battens
- Finish: white
- Dimensions: 1220mm long, 580mm wide, 80mm depth
- Typical location: Indoor or Outdoor
- Lamps are not supplied (need to be ordered separately)
- Voltage: 220-230V 50Hz
- Electrical class I, Must be Earthed
- Comes complete with Double Parabolic Louvre and High Frequency Electronic Control Gear.
- IP rating: IP20 rated fitting
- Usage: in offices, factories, schools or any other environment where high volume of light and style is required
- Method of fix: Direct to ceiling or chain
- Non-dimmable fitting
- Lamp holder cap: G5
- Lamp type: T8 fluorescent tube
- Main materials: the body is of Powder Coated Mild Steel
- Surface mounted T8 Fluorescent Luminaires manufactured in robust steel
- F mark, CE mark
- Manufactured in accordance EN60 598-2-1
- Guarantee: 1 Year
|Dimensions||600 x 1200|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||T8 Fluorescent Tube|
|Number of Lamps||4|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.