This is the Armeg SSH040 Sheet Steel Hole Saw in Red, 40 mm sheet steel holesaw
- It has the Acceler 8% design - 37% faster than a standard holesaw.
- Impact driver shank for use within impact drivers
- Flared body depth stop for improved safety and easy tool removal
- Can be used in: mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- 40mm size is ideal for 40mm tail-glands
- The HSS cutting edge has 8% cobalt for extra durability
- It has 8 teeth per inch for smooth cutting
- Internal ejection spring automatically ejects the metal disc for hassle free drilling
- Cutting depth: 1.6mm [max]
- Diameter: 40mm
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.