42W 1200mm Integrated 4000K LED Batten IP20 rated 4350lm Non-Dimmable 110deg beam, Megaman Tono 180346
This is the Megaman Tono 42W integrated LED batten 1200mm offering a 4000K cool white light with 4350lm and a beam angle of 110 degrees.
It is a stylish alternative to T5 and T8 fluorescent tubes, and it provides flexible installation and outstanding energy efficiency.
It has concealed clip system and integrated driver, and it has a long lamp life (50.000h). Plus, it is BESA box compatible and offers a flicker free light.
Megaman 180346 42W Integrated LED Batten 4000K - Features
- It is an ideal alternative to T5 and T8 fluorescent fitting
- This LED batten is perfect for a number of different applications
- It is easy to maintain and simple to install.
- Mounting is quick and tidy
- It has a wide light distribution
- It comes with reduced maintenance costs
- As to price, it is a highly competitively priced LED batten
- Typical applications: Residential lighting, Under cabinet, Staircases, Corridors, Factories, Warehouses.
Megaman Tono 42W 1200mm Integrated LED Batten - Specs
- Product Code: Megaman 180346
- Description: 42W Tono Integrated 4000K LED Batten
- Wattage: 42W
- Colour temperature: 4000K
- CRI: 80
- BESA box compatible
- Flicker free (flicker Ratio <3% @100Hz)
- 50,000 hours rated life (L70 B50 at Ta25°C)
- Lumens: 4350lm
- Candelas: 1450cd
- Dimmable: Non-dimmable LED batten
- Beam angle: 110 degrees
- Lamp life: (max) 50,000hr
- Weight: 385g
- Class 2 electrical rated
- Dimensions: 1200mm length x 75mm width x 24mm height
- IP rating: IP20 rated
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Energy Saving|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||Tono Integrated LED Batten|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.