45A DP Cooker Control Unit Red Rocker Switch with Neon Indicator Double Plate Polished Chrome Raised Plate BG Nexus Metal NPC72
This is the BG Nexus Metal NPC72 - a 45A DP Cooker Control Unit Red Rocker Switch with Neon Indicator Double Plate Polished Chrome Raised Plate.
A sleek and slim design with softly rounded corners will compliment any interior decor - suitable for domestic or commercial installations.
45A DP Cooker Control Unit Red Rocker Switch with Neon Double Plate - Spec
- It is a double plate (vertical) with a red rocker DP cooker switch and a red neon indicator
- Fixed integrated plastic gasket to protect metal edges from moisture
- Stylish modern profile
- Colour matched fixing screws
- Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation
- 2 Earth terminals
- Flush Neon Indicator
- Standard(s): BS EN 60669
- Rating: 45 Amp 250V~
- Switch type: Double pole
- Contact Gap: 3.0mm minimum
- Terminal Capacity - L & N: 4 x 4.0mm² 3 x 6.0mm² 1 x 16.0mm²
- Terminal Capacity - Earth: 3 x 4.0mm² 2 x 6.0mm² 1 x 16.0mm²
- Mounting Box Depth(Min): 47mm
- Fixing Centres: 120.6mm
- Size: 146.5mm x 86mm x 29.3mm
Model: BG Nexus Metal NPC72 45A DP Cooker Control Unit Double Plate
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||48mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||7mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.