45A Cooker Switch with 1 Gang 13A Switched Socket White Moulded Square Edge BG Electrical 971
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Electrical 971, a 45A Cooker Switch with 1 Gang 13A Switched Socket White Moulded Square Edge available at Sparks for the best price.
This 900 series white moulded 45A cooker control unit from British General includes a 13A socket for an additional appliance outlet.
Its moulded white front-plate has a high resistance to fading discolouration and scratches, with inherent anti-microbial properties proven to reduce bacterial development and inhibit the growth of infectious diseases.
Designed with captive screws for ease of installation, and finished with classic square edges and screw caps for a sleek appearance.
45A Cooker Switch c/w 13A Switched Socket White Plastic Square Edge - Features
- Rating: 45A and 13A Rated
- Easy to install supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- 13A socket for additional appliance outlet
- Double Pole switching for the peace of mind of a safer installation
- Screw covers for sleek appearance
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:2008
- Minimum mounting box depth 47mm
- Manufactured using high grade thermoset Urea which effectively inhibits the growth of infectious diseases including MRSA, E-Coli, Salmonella and Klebsiella Pneumonia bacteria
- ASTA Licence number 1012
45A Cooker Switch c/w 13A Switched Socket White Plastic Square Edge - Specs
- Model: BG Electrical 971
- Cooker Control Unit with Switched socket with no power indicators
- Backed out captive terminal screws for fast installation
- Double pole for peace of mind and safer installation
- Twin earth for high integrity circuits
- Standard(s): BS 4177
- Rating: 45 Amp 250V AC
- Switch Type: Double pole
- Terminal Capacity: 4 x 4.0mm² 3 x 6.0mm² 1 x 16.0mm²
- RoHS Directive
- WEEE Directive
- Mounting Box Depth (Min): 47mm
- Fixing Centres: 120.6mm
- CE Mark
- Dimensions: 86mm height x 146mm width x 33.6mm depth
- Front plate height: 10mm
- Front plate material thickness: 3mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|Back Box Depth
|86mm x 146mm
|Plate Projection / Protrusion
|Cooker Unit with Socket
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.