45A Cooker Switch with 13A Switched Socket in White Plastic Slimline Double Plate Schneider GU4000
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a 45A Cooker Control Switch with 13A Switched Socket, Schneider Ultimate White Moulded GU4000
Schneider GU4000 - Technical Specs
- Type: 45a cooker switch with 1 x 13A switched socket
- Red rocker cooker control switch (45A) with a 13A switched socket, on a twin size plate.
- Rating: 45A for the cooker unit 230V AC 50Hz, 13A for the socket
- Fixing mode: by screws, M3.5 30mm
- Connections: screw terminals, visible screws on the plate
- Dimensions: 86mm x 146mm, depth 36mm
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Standard: BS 4177
- Standard earth. Wall mounted.
- Finish: white moulded matt plastic
- Range: Schneider Ultimate Moulded White, Ultimate slimline
- Model: Schneider GU4000
- Ultimate Slimline - cooker control unit - 45 A - 230 V - white moulded
- Product range: Schneider Ultimate
- Colour code: RAL 9010
- Aesthetic name: Slimline
- Product / Component type: Cooker control unit with Switched socket
- Outlet standard: British
- Colour tint / Finish: White matt
- Rated current: 45 A at 230 V AC 50 Hz
- Number of gangs: 2 gangs
- Pilot light: without neon indicator
- Fixing mode: By screws M3.5 x
- Mounting mode: Surface mounted
- Connection - terminals: Screw terminals
- Material: Duroplast
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 146 mm
- Depth: 36 mm
- Standards: BS 4177
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- Mercury free: yes
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||48mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
|Type||Cooker Unit with Socket|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.