45A Cooker Unit with 13A Socket and Neon Indicators Black Nickel Elite Stepped Plate with Black Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
45A Cooker Unit with 13A Socket and Neon Indicators - Specs
- Elite Stepped Plate Range - Polished Black Nickel
- 45A Cooker Unit + 13A Switched Socket with Neon Indicators - S06.962.BK
- It is part of the Elite Stepped Plate Range from M-Marcus
- Product: Stepped Plate Black Nickel, Heritage Brass S06
- Type: 45A Cooker Unit + 13A Switched Socket with Neon Indicators
- Plate Finish: Polished Black Nickel with black trim
- SwitchColour Red
- Body and Switch Trim: Black Plastic Trim
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 147 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 48mm
- Current Rating: 45 Amp
- Voltage: Mains voltage 230V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: the face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: for indoor use only
- Standard: BS4177, BS1363
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|Back Box Depth
|86mm x 147mm
|Cooker Unit with Socket
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.