45A Double Pole Red Rocker Cooker Switch with LED Indicator Single Plate BG Nexus NBS74-01 Brushed Steel Raised Plate
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the 45A Double Pole Red Rocker Cooker Switch with LED Indicator Single Size Plate BG Nexus NBS74-01 Brushed Steel Raised Plate available at Sparks for the best price.
This 45A double pole switch (red rocker, cooker switch) with LED indicator from British General is ideal for use with cookers and it comes with a single-size mounting plate (86mm high x 86mm wide).
It has a premium brushed steel finish with anti-fingerprint lacquer, a sleek and slim profile and softly rounded edges to add a touch of luxury to your interior decor.
45A DP Red Rocker Switch with Indicator Brushed Steel Raised Plate - Features
- This cooker switch is rated at 45A
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- It is ideal for cookers and ovens
- Double pole switching for the peace of mind of a safer installation
- Twin earth fitted as standard for high integrity circuits
- Captive screws prevent screw loss
- Flush LED power indicator above the switch
- A sleek and slim design with softly rounded corners will compliment any interior décor - suitable for domestic or commercial installations.
- Sleek and slim premium metal with softly rounded edges
- Moisture control gasket, prevents tarnishing from new plaster
- Anti-fingerprint lacquer reduces unsightly fingerprints
- Minimum mounting box depth: 47mm
45A DP Switch with Indicator Single Plate Brushed Steel BG Nexus NBS74-01 - Features
- Min. box depth: 47mm (back box to be ordered separately)
- Finish: brushed steel raised plate with red plastic rocker
- No plastic insert around the switch
- Number of switches: 1
- Anti-fingerprint lacquer
- Rating: 45 Amp 250V AC
- Location position: wall
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
- Dimensions: 86mm height x 86mm width x 29.4mm depth
- Front plate height: 6.9mm
- Terminal capacity: 4 x 4.0mm² 3 x 6.0mm² 1 x 16.0mm²
- RoHS Directive and WEEE Directive
- CE Mark
- Standards: BS EN 60669-1
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.