4.5W GU10 Glass SMD LED Lamp with Red Coloured Lens Non-dimmable 35lm 35 degs Beam, Crompton 9479
This is the Crompton Lamps 9479 4.5W GU10 Glass LED light bulb with red coloured lens (non-dimmable).
It is an energy efficient LED red coloured GU10 lamp. This GU10 LED light bulb is constructed from a full glass body to mimic the shape and size of a halogen GU10 lamp with coloured lens.
It is ideal for use in bars, restaurants, and hotels.
4.5W GU10 Glass LED Lamp with Red Coloured Lens - Technical
- Type: LED GU10 Coloured Glass SMD 4.5W Red
- It is suitable for fire rated downlights.
- Mains voltage LED lamp, 240V 50/60Hz 38mA
- Lumens: 35lm
- Wattage: 4.5W
- Efficiency: 8lm/W
- Lamp life: 15,000 hour life
- Switching cycles: 10,000 switching cycles
- Lamp cap: GU10 cap
- It comes with red coloured lens, offering red light.
- Beam angle: 35 degrees beam angle
- Dimming: Not suitable for dimming
- Usage: it is recommended for indoor use only
- It offers instant full light
- Dimensions: 50mm diameter, 56mm height
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Ambient operating temperature: -20°C to 30°C
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||suitable for fire rated downlights|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Coloured LED Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.