Dry Diamond Core Drilling offers the quickest, cleanest and most economical way to drill soft abrasive materials such as standard facing bricks and concrete blocks. For optimum performance and perfect results, it is recommended that you use any rotary drill with a minimum drive power of 850 watts. The machine should also be capable of speeds up to 3000rpm and have variable speed control and slipping clutch.
This set contains:
- One 127 x 150mm Dry Diamond Core Drill;
- One 117 x 150mm Dry Diamond Core Drill;
- One 65 x 150mm Dry Diamond Core Drill;
- One 52 x 150mm Dry Diamond Core Drill;
- One 48 x 150mm Dry Diamond Core Drill;
- metal case with designated spaces for the drill bits;
A combination of superior design and high quality manufacture.
Ideally suited to lightweight building materials, ordinary facing brickwork and blockwork up to 10N/ sq mm.
This range is designed to give rapid, clean service entries with virtually no making good required.
The power tools of over 900W with a slipping clutch are required.
Full range of accessories available.