5 Way Ryefield Board taking 60A Fuse Units, 5 Way Service Head Distribution Fuseboard
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the 5 Way Ryefield Board taking 60A Fuse Units, 5 Way Service Head Distribution Fuseboard. The Ryefield distribution boards are some of the most popular LV distribution fuseboards in the UK market, since they offer a robust electrical wiring solution especially for a multi-dwelling residential setting.
Ryefield is pre-approved by DNO LV boards to distribute power in HMOs. These boards are proven as the most cost-effective solution. Used in conjunction with metering equipment, since they distribute the power from the main cut-out to the dwelling meters.
Ryefield cut outs and service head dis. fuseboard. This is a 5 way Ryefield distribution board taking max. 60A fuses (included).
5 Way 60A Ryefield Board - Features
- Special compact unit designed to fit directly above a 24 Seven (LE) IOO amp 3 phase service head.
- Provide separate circuit protection for each dwelling (circuit).
- Steel screws and component parts: zinc plated.
- Removable coupler fitted at bottom.
- Standard busbar: current rating of max. 400A.
- Materials: the boards are made of 18g steel sheets with the case back drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- The neutral clamp with pinching screw circuit terminals: one per fuse unit.
- Standard main brass clamps: adjustable, to accept up to 35mm stranded conductors.
- 25mm knockouts in top for each SPN outgoing circuit.
- Installation: it is recommended to use registered electricians to install this Ryefield board.
5 Way 60A Ryefield Board - Specifications
- 60 amp service service fuse units.
- 5 SPN fuseways over 3 phases.
- Dimensions: 350 mm height, 400mm width, 120mm depth
- Finish: Epoxy powder light straw shade.
Note: Picture is informative. At Sparks you can get some of the most affordable Ryefield Boards - cheaper than anywhere else! Order this Ryefield board online now!
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.