5.2W 2800K Dual Beam 24°/35° LED Reflector Lamp PAR16 420lm 100-5% Linear Dimming, Megaman 144000
This is the Megaman 144000 5.2W 2800K dual beam LED lamp - 24 and 35 degrees beam, a reflector LED lamp with a PAR16 shape, with 100-5% linear dimming U-Dim.
By default, this LED lamp has a narrow flood of 24 degrees beam angle, but when you press the glass reflector, it becomes a wide flood of 38 degrees.
This is the Megaman Dual Beam Technology, which provides two beam angles in one single lamp / luminaire.
5.2W GU10 PAR16 Dual Beam Dimmable LED Reflector lamp - Specs
- Product Code: 144000
- Wattage: 5.2W (equivalent to more than 50W halogen lamp)
- Lamp cap: GU10
- Lamp shape: PAR16
- Colour temperature: 2800K warm white
- Lamp beam: dual lamp beam, narrow flood 24 degrees or wide flood 25 degrees
- Dimming: dimmable LED lamp, incorporating U-Dim technology - 100%-5% linear dimming.
- Total luminous flux: 420lm
- Luminous flux in 90 degrees cone: 390lm
- Candelas: 2500cd for 24deg beam / 1600cd for 25deg beam
- Instant full light.
- Operating temperature: -30 degrees Celsius to +40 degrees Celsius
- Lamp life: 25.000h
- Dimensions: 50mm diameter, 56mm height.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||LED light bulb|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.