The 2020F 58ºC fixed temperature heat detector is part of the Vision range of detectors. Vision is a range of conventional detectors, which have been produced using the latest in manufacturing technology and supplied with an array of installer-friendly advanced features, making them ideal for all your conventional fire detection requirements.
Features: Low profile design, Low current draw, Easy maintenance, Range of detector bases available, Remote LED Option, Approved to EN54 – 5:2000 (Amendment 1) Class A2S, Remote alarm trigger feature
- The 2020F 58ºC fixed temperature heat detector uses a state of the art heat element combined with an application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) to provide quick and accurate detection of fires. The detector incorporates a static element and is suitable where ambient conditions normally exhibit rapid changes in temperature e.g. kitchens.
- A hand held laser tool can also be used in conjunction with the Vision range of detectors for triggering the Vision detector. With a range of several metres, the hand held unit provides an effortless way of remotely triggering the Vision detector.
- The 2020F detector also has an integral LED, which illuminates to provide a local alarm signal. This latches on, and remains illuminated until the detector is reset by a momentary power interruption. An optional remote LED annunciator may be used to repeat any alarm signal.
- A variety of detector bases can be used with the 2020F detector, providing application flexibility and compatibility with a wide range of conventional fire alarm panels, including our SMS range.
- All bases are fitted with a shorting spring to permit circuit testing prior to fitting the detector and have a tamper resistant feature, which when activated prevents removal of the detector without the use of a tool.
Please note: the laser triggering tool does not negate the requirement to test the detector as specified in BS 5839 Pt 1:2002.
- Operating Voltage Range: 14 to 28VDC (Nominal 24VDC)
- Typical Standby Current @ 25ºC: 55µA @ 24VDC
- Maximum Alarm Current: 70mA @ 28VDC
- Application Temperature Range (see note 1): -30ºC to +70ºC
- Humidity: 5 to 95% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Height: 40.5mm (plus 9.5mm for standard base)
- Diameter: 102mm
- Weight: 70g (plus 45g for standard base)
- Max Wire Gauge for Terminals: 1.5mm²
- Colour: Approximates RAL9016
- Material: ABS
- Approvals: LPCB pending, CE pending