This is a Crompton 5ft LED T8 full glass tube with internal diffused coating providing 320° light output. Energy saving with low power consumption. It includes LED starter for direct retrofit into existing single batten fittings.
It is suitable for standard luminaires, being a direct retrofit with the supplied LED starter (or you can install it into high frequency fittings by bypassing the ballast - see instructions below).
Note: this LED tube is for in-store pick-up only!
- Type: T8 LED fluorescent tube
- 40,000 hour life
- 15,000 switching cycles
- Colour temperature: 4000K cool white colour
- Initial lumens: 2500lm
- Beam angle: 320 deg
- Dimensions: 26mm diameter, 1513mm length (5ft LED fluorescent tube)
- Lamp cap: G13
- Instant full light
- Dimming: not suitable for dimming
- No mercury or hazardous materials
- No warping, no bending
- No discolouration of output over life of tube
- Single ended circuit for risk free installation
- Warranty: 4 year limited warranty.
This tube can successfully replace a regular 5ft fluorescent tube under the following conditions:
- Magnetic Ballasts: Remove old fluorescent starter and tube and insert LED glass tube and included LED starter
- High Frequency Ballasts: Remove old fluorescent starter and bypass ballast by rewiring directly to AC, only to be carried out by qualified electrician.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||T8 LED Fluorescent Tube|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.