5W Dimmable GU10 LED Lamp 6500K Daylight 345lm with 36 deg Beam, Reflector LED Sylvania 0028444
- 10 or more £2.50
This is the Sylvania 0028444 5W dimmable reflector LED lamp offering a 6500K daylight 345lm with a 36 degrees beam.
It is a compact product, energy efficient and exceptional value for money. It has the same shape and size as halogen GU10 lamp, and the Compact Cluster SMD technology enabling high efficiency with halogen look.
Reduced visible heat sink from the front, with a high lumen efficacy. Plus, it is dimmable with approved dimmers and it has a 15,000 hours average rated life with a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
5W Dimmable GU10 LED Lamp 6500K - Specs
- Product: Sylvania 0028444 REFLED ES50 V4 345LM DIM 865 36° SL
- Technology: LED
- Wattage: 5W
- Lamp shape: Reflector
- Cap/Base: GU10
- Chromaticity coordinate Y: 0.328
- Ideal for: General applications such as Education, Hospitality, Museums & Galleries, Office, Residential & Consumer, Retail
- Certifications: EUTIE105
- ETIM Class: EC001959
- Luminous flux: 345lm
- Colour temperature: 6500
- Light colour: Daylight
- CRI: 80 Ra
- Colour Consistency (SDCM): 6
- Dimmable: Yes, dimmable LED lamp
- Average life (Nominal): 15000h
- Colour Code: 865
- Rated Luminous Intensity: 580cd
- Mains voltage (V): 220-240V~
- Lamp power factor: 0.7
- Mains frequency (Hz): 50
- Control gear required: No
- No. Of switching cycles before premature failures: 50000
- Lamp Energy Label (class): A+
- kWh per 1000 hours burning time: 5
- Max. Lamp Diameter: 50mm
- Weight: 0.038kg
- Not Suitable for totally enclosed fixtures
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.