60W 5ft 1470mm LED Batten Emergency with CCT Adjustable and High Lumen Output IP20 Non-Dimmable
This is the Knightsbridge BATC5EMH 60W 5ft high lumen output Emergency CCT LED Batten with CCT adjustable - 3000K, 6670lm / 4000K, 7440lm / 6000K, 7035lm.
Please note: due to its size, this item is for in-store collection only; it cannot be shipped.
It is part of the Convoy range of LED battens offering ultra high efficiency with the latest CCT changing and LED Chip technology.
The retrofit fixing points makes it an ideal replacement for conventional fluorescent fixtures while at the same time offering long life and low maintenance.
This LED batten is made of Steel and Polycarbonate, and it offers smooth distribution of light and push-fit terminals with innovative hinged diffuser for no hassle installation. It is a CCT LED batten with emergency.
60W 5ft LED CCT Emergency Batten - Specs
- Suitable for many applications, to replace conventional fluorescent battens.
- CCT adjustable - 3000K, 6670lm / 4000K, 7440lm / 6000K, 7035lm
- Finish: white
- Weight: 1.85kg
- Dimensions: 5ft / 1470mm length, 71mm height, 61mm width
- Wattage: 60W
- Lumens: 3000K – 6670lm ± 5%, 4000K – 7440lm ± 5%, 6000K – 7035lm ± 5%
- Efficacy: 3000K – 104lm, 4000K – 125lm, 6000K – 111lm
- Lumens in emergency mode: 3000K – 205lm ± 5%, 4000K – 200lm ± 5%, 6000K – 215lm ± 5%
- CCT: 3000K - Warm white, 4000K - Cool white, 6000K - Daylight
- Battery type: Li-Ion 6.4V 9.6Wh 1500mAh
- CRI >80
- Running current: 0.28A
- Inrush current: 40A
- Power factor: 0.97
- Beam angle: 137 degree
- Lifespan: 50.000h
- Input voltage: mains voltage 230V 50Hz
- Materials: made of steel and polycarbonate
- Class I electrical rated, the product must be earthed
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED batten fitting
- Manufactured in accordance with: BS EN 60598
- CE Mark
- Model: Knightsbridge BATC5EMH 230V LED CCT Batten High Lumen Emergency
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
- Battery warranty: 1 year
Note: If this luminaire is being used in conjunction with an external PIR or sensor, please confirm with the manufacturer of the sensors that they are compatible with LED luminaires
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - must be earthed|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Batten|
|Light Color||3000K / 4000K / 6000K|
|Lumens||6670lm / 7440lm / 7035lm|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||LED Batten Fitting|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.