63A-80A Industrial A3 Range Compact HRC Ceramic Fuse BS88 AC 660V, DC 460V 80kA 73mm Fixing Centres
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the 63A-80A Industrial A3 Range Compact HRC Ceramic Fuse BS88 AC 660V, DC 460V 80kA available via Sparks for the best price.
Note: the picture for this picture is for reference only; the manufacturer may differ. This item is on clearance; it is available as stock lasts only. For larger quantities, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Fuse-link, low voltage, 63A-80A, AC 660 V, DC 460 V, 80 kA, BS88/A3, 22 x 86 mm, gM, BS, motor-rated
- British Standard Fuse, gG and gM Rated, T Speed - TIS63M80
- IEC-rated for safe use in low-voltage systems
- Compact dimensions of 58 (H) x 26mm (W) to fit in panels with limited space
- Breaking capacity of 80kA ensures it can stand up to high-power surges
- Product range: Fuse
- Basic function: Fuse-link
- Field of application: low voltage
- Rated current: 63A - 80A
- Motor current rating: 63M80
- 73mm Fixing Centres
- Rated voltage: AC 660V, DC 460V
- Construction size: BS88/A3
- Size: 22mm x 86 mm
- Utilization category: gM
- Description: motor-rated
- Breaking Capacity: 80kA
- usable for size/applications: general industrial applications
- Standard/Approval: BS
- Shape: offset bolted tags
- Standards/Regulations: BS88-2, IEC 60269-2
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.