6A Triple Pole Fan Isolator Switch in Invisible Plate with Brass Switch
This is the Forbes and Lomax FANM/PSX/PB, a 6A triple pole fan isolator switch with metal switch coming in an invisible plate with brass switch, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
About the Forbes and Lomax Fan Isolator Switch
The triple pole fan isolator switch is designed predominantly for bathrooms. The fan switch is available in all of the Forbes and Lomax switch and socket ranges, such as the Invisible Socket Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Painted Socket Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range. The rockers can be in Antique Bronze, Brass, Stainless Steel, Nickel Silver, or Black / White Plastic. The plastic inserts / trims can be in Black or White.
Technical Information - Fan Isolator Switch with Metal Rocker
- Standards: BS EN 60669-1 & BS EN 60947-3
- It is a 6 amp 1 gang 3 pole isolator switch
- It has a metal rocker
- Terminals suitable for: 4 x 1mm ², 3 x 1.5mm ² or 1 x 2.5mm²
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 86mm length.
The Invisible Range from Forbes and Lomax
- Inspired by the glass switches of the 1930s but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax.
- The transparent acrylic plates are secured without the use of fixing screws. The plate sits flush to the wall and is supplied with brass, nickel silver, stainless steel or antique bronze switches or dimmers.
- Each acrylic plate has a 0.5mm underplate which can be either painted or used as a template where wallpaper is used.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.