7-14W 700mA Constant Current LED Driver Dimmable via Leading/Trailing Edge Dimmers IP20 Compact Astro 6008032
This is the Astro Lighting 6008032 LED Driver Constant Current 700mA 7-14W Phase Dimmable LED driver. It is dimmable via leading-edge and trailing-edge phase dimmers. It has a nominal life of 60,000 h (at ta max. 50 °C with a failure rate of max. 0.2 % per 1,000 h), and it has an output of 700mA.
It is ideal for use with the LED light fittings from Astro Lighting such as the Tivola coastal range, the Borgo Trimless range, the Borgo LED range, the Terra walkover LED lights, the Beam wall LED lamps, the Tivola LED lamps, the Micro recess unswitched spots, etc.
7-14W 700mA Constant Current Dimmable LED Driver - Specs
- Type: 700mA Constant Current LED driver.
- Mains voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz.
- Forward voltage range 10-20V.
- For wiring LED products in series.
- Power factor 0.95.
- For use with Phase dimmers and on/off switches.
- Screw terminals
- Connecting cable, wire cross-section 0.5 – 2.5 mm²
- Output power: 7 - 14 Watts, 7W Min, 14W Max.
- SELV, IP20 rated
- Output dimmed analogue (current amplitude)
- Dimming range typ. 5 to 100 % (depending on dimmer)
- Potted version
- Casing: polycarbonate, white
- It has compact dimensions, 101.5mm length, 51mm width, 29.5mm height.
- Min. circular aperture: 59mm
- Max. LED distance: 2m
- Manufacturer: Tridonic, model LCBI 14W 700MA BASIC SR ADV
- Overload protection, No-load protection Short-circuit protection
- Standards: EN 55015, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61347-1, EN 61347-2-13, EN 61547, EN 62384
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.