7 Day/24h Timer and Fused Spur Combined for Towel Rails, Fans, and Heaters in White
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Greenbrook T205-C 7 Day/24h Timer and fused spur combined for towel rails and fan heaters in white with large LCD display. It is ideal for control of towel rails, panel heaters, immersion heaters & fan heaters.
7 Day Timer Fused Spur - Features
- Energy saving
- Easy to program
- ‘Boost’ and ‘Advance’ controls
- Surface/flush mounting
- Front cable entry
- Will fit 25 - 47mm back boxes
- Voltage: 230V ~ 50Hz
- Colour: White
- Weight: 180gms
- Rated Impulse Voltage: 2,500V
- Max Wattage: 3000W
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Operating Temp: -5°C to +40°C
- Battery Life: 700 hrs
- Display: LCD
- Fixings: 2 x 35mm, 3.5mm/2 x 25mm, 3.5mm Fixing screws
- Conforms to: BS 1363-4:1995+A4:2012, BS EN 60730-1:2011, BS EN 60730-2-7:2010, BS 4662:2006+A1:2009
- Single or Double Pole: Double pole Isolation switch
- Max Load: Resistive 13A Inductive 6A
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Packaging: Clam Packed
- Main Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 86.5 X 86.5 X 40mm (46.5mm including switch on front)
- Settings: 26 ON & OFF Easy set - day/5 day/7 day blocks
- CE Mark.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||12.5mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.