7 Day Mechanical Socket Box Timer 16A resistive/2A inductive Load with Analogue Clock Face and Minute Hand Indicator
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Greenbrook T101A-C 7 Day Mechanical Timer 16A resistive/2A inductive Load, Analogue Clock Face and Minute Hand Indicator. It is ideal for most heating applications with a timer ON status indicator fitting a 35mm deep socket box fitted with an earth terminal.
7 Day Mechanical Timer - Specs
- Ideal for most heating applications
- Timer ‘ON’ status indicator
- It fits 35mm dual appliance socket box, should you require the timer next to a fused spur or socket outlet
- It will fit directly to any 35mm deep socket box fitted with an earth terminal
- It is clam packed for ease of display
- 1 year guarantee
- It is a 24h Mechanical timer
- Max. load: 16A resistive load, 2A inductive load
- Finish: white
- Product weight: 130g
- Dimensions: 77mm height x 72mm width x 43mm depth, 86mm x 86mm plate
- Voltage: 230V AC
- Display: mechanical display - analogue clock face and minute hand indicator
- Settings: 84 ON/OFF, ON/Timed/Off Switch Selector
- Standards: BS EN 60730-1, BS EN 60730-2-1, KEMA-KEUR BS Certification mark - BS EN 60730-2-7
- CE Mark.
- Ambient temperature: -10°C to + 55°C
- Shortest switching time: 2h
- Wattage: 3000W
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.