This is the 7 Way Ryefield Board taking 60A Fuse Units, 7 Way Service Head Distribution Fuseboard. Ryefield is pre-approved by DNO LV boards to distribute power in HMOs.
These boards are proven as the most cost-effective solution. Used in conjunction with metering equipment, since they distribute the power from the main cut-out to the dwelling meters.
Please note: the carriage charge for this Ryefield board is £15 + VAT (which will automatically be added at Checkout) due to the size and weight of the board.
Ryefield cut outs and service head dis. fuseboard. This is a 7 way Ryefield board taking 60A fuses (included). The Ryefield distribution boards are some of the most popular LV distribution fuseboards in the UK market, since they offer a robust electrical wiring solution especially for a multi-dwelling residential setting.
7 Way 60A Ryefield Board - Features
- Special compact unit designed to fit directly above a 24 Seven (LE) IOO amp 3 phase service head.
- Removable coupler fitted at bottom.
- Standard main brass clamps: adjustable, to accept up to 35mm stranded conductors.
- Provide separate circuit protection for each dwelling (circuit).
- The neutral clamp with pinching screw circuit terminals: one per fuse unit.
- 25mm knockouts in top for each SPN outgoing circuit.
- Standard busbar: current rating of max. 400A.
- Materials: the boards are made of 18g steel sheets with the case back drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- Installation: it is recommended to use registered electricians to install this Ryefield board.
7 Way 60A Ryefield Board - Specifications
- 60 amp service service fuse units.
- 7 SPN fuseways - 7 useable ways, for up to 7 flats.
- Dimensions: 350 mm height, 400mm width, 120mm depth
- Finish: Epoxy powder light straw shade.
- Brass earth block for SNE system fitted
- 7 way with 60A service fuse unit
Note: Picture is informative. At Sparks you can get some of the most affordable Ryefield Boards - cheaper than anywhere else! Order this Ryefield board online now!
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.