This is a 70~100W Constant Voltage + Constant Current LED Driver with a metal housing design. It is a 100W AC/DC LED driver featuring dual mode constant voltage and constant current output. It operates from 100~360VAC and has an output of 24V, with a high efficiency up to 91% and fanless design.
The design of metal housing and the IP65/IP67 ingress protection level allows this LED driver to fit both indoor and outdoor applications.
It is equipped with various function options, such as dimming methodologies, so as to provide the optimal design flexibility for LED lighting system.
70-100W 24V IP67 DALI dimmable LED driver - Specs
- Built-in active PFC function.
- AC-DC Single output LED Driver (CC) with PFC; Output 24Vdc at 4A; Dimming with DALI
- Class 2 power unit
- No load / standby power consumption: <0.5W
- IP rating: IP67 / IP65 rating for indoor or outdoor installations
- Functions options: output adjustable via potentiometer; 3 in 1 dimming (dim-to-off); smart timer diming; DALI
- Typical lifetime: >50.000h
- Application: LED EN 61347
- Technology: AC/DC, Constant Current C.C., Constant Voltage C.V.
- Output Power (W): 100W
- Output Voltage (V): 24V DC at 4A
- Output Current (A): 4.0A
- Input Voltage (V): Universal Input 110/230V
- Input voltage: 180 -> 305 V ac, 254 -> 431 V dc
- Voltage rating: 180 -> 305 V ac, 254 -> 431 V dc
- IP Rating: IP20, IP21, IP30, IP40, IP42, IP50, IP64, IP65, IP66, IP67
- Width: 63mm
- Height: 35.5mm
- Depth: 199mm
- Dimming Technology: DALI
- Standards met: CB, CE:CCC, CULus Recognized, EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13, EN62384, ENEC, PFC, UL8750
- Configuration: Encapsulated
- Model: ELG-100-24DA - 24V LED driver.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.