801 Bell System Door Entry Phone Handset - Standard Telephone Handset in White
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a Bell System 801 door entry handset in white, a standard door entry handset phone found in most Bell door entry kits. It is the Bell Systems' original door entry telephone; though it has been re-styled a number of times over the years, it still maintains its classic design.
801 Bell System Door Entry Phone Handset
- Exceptional reliability and economical price.
- Operates from both 12vAC or 12v DC supply.
- Made of high-impact ABS plastic, white, with high durability, to complement most wall furnishings
- It incorporates a "lock release" push button discreetly positioned on the base under the handset, to prevent inadvertent use.
- Electronic ringing tone: it has a useful feature whereby the tone is reduced when the handset is "off the hook"
- Two levels for the ringing tone: HI or LO position, which can be set within the telephone on installation or at a future date.
- Dimensions: 212mm height, 85mm width, 55mm depth.
- This is the Standard model, Bell System 801
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.