9 Way Ryefield Board taking 100A Fuse Units, 9 Way TPN Ryefield Distribution Board
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the 9 Way Ryefield Board taking 100A Fuse Units, 9 Way TPN Ryefield Distribution Board. The Ryefield distribution boards are some of the most popular LV distribution fuseboards in the UK market, since they offer a robust electrical wiring solution especially for a multi-dwelling residential setting. Ryelfield TPN Fuseboard.
Please note: the carriage charge for this Ryefield board is £35 + VAT (which will automatically be added at Checkout) due to the size and weight of the board.
Ryefield is pre-approved by DNO LV boards to distribute power in HMOs. These boards are proven as the most cost-effective solution. Used in conjunction with metering equipment, since they distribute the power from the main cut-out to the dwelling meters. This is a 9 way Ryefield board taking 100A fuses (included).
9 Way 100A Ryefield Board - Features
- Materials: the boards are made of 18g steel sheets with the case back drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- Provide separate circuit protection for each dwelling (circuit).
- Lift off hinged cover with padlocking attachment and Multilock.
- Back of case drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- Standard main brass clamps: adjustable, to accept 25mm - 120mm stranded conductors.
- Standard busbar: current rating of max. 400A.
- Standard main brass clamp and pinching screw circuit terminals - one per fuse unit.
- Brass earth block with pinching screw terminals and PME link.
- The neutral clamp with pinching screw circuit terminals: one per fuse unit.
- Plain removable plates top and bottom as standard.
- 9 way Ryefield board
- Installation: it is recommended to use registered electricians to install this Ryefield board.
9 Way 100A Ryefield Board - Specifications
- 100 amp service type fuse units.
- Dimensions: 535mm height, 400mm width, 180mm depth.
- Finish: Case enamelled epoxy polyester powder dark grey shade. Steel screws and component parts zinc plated
Note: Picture is informative. At Sparks you can get some of the most affordable Ryefield Boards - cheaper than anywhere else! Order this Ryefield board online now!
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.