Airflow Loovent ECO SELV HT Centrifugal Fan with Timer and Humidistat, Low Voltage 100mm 4 inch Airflow 72684310 Fan
This is the Airflow 72684310 - a Loovent eco SELV HT 100mm centrifugal fan that is powerful and discreetly styled. It is modular in design, for ease of installation and maintenance, ensuring effective ventilation with minimal noise and maximum efficiency in mind.
It is ideal for new build and refurbishment of toilets, bathrooms, utilities, en-suites, and kitchens if installed adjacent to the hob.
With a proven pedigree of reliability and outstanding performance (more than 1.5 million of these were sold upon release). This fan is really for all applications, with an airflow that can be switched between 17 l/s (low) and 31 l/s (boost). Despite its high operational effectiveness, the fan runs at a very low noise level 29dB(A) and is economical, powered by 3.6 Watts.
It is not hard to see why this extractor fan has sold so well, ever since its launch. With a compact 4 inch centrifugal impeller, the Loovent ECO manages to suck an impressive 110m3/hr of air. This far outperforms axial fans with impeller of a similar size. It also has tight dimensions 187mm (width) x 167mm (height) x 138mm (depth) which means it will take up hardly any space considering its impressive power.
The Loovent has an impressive IPx5 rating, meaning that it can be installed in bathroom zone 1, and also boasts a long-life ball bearing for reliable and durable operation through with an easy to wipe cover that will keep the fan looking brand-new no matter where you put it. It is ideal for ducted installations able to maintain 15l/s over 6 metres of flexible ducting, even with two 90 degree bends.
The Airflow LOOVENT eco SELV fans are designed for ventilation of domestic premises.They can be recessed or surface mounted in walls or ceilings, in a portrait or landscape orientation. The intermittent operation mode has two speeds, 17 & 31 l/sec as well as a 2 minute delay start function selectable on install using by dip switches.
Loovent eco SELV Fan with Timer and Humidistat - Features
- It is a powerful 2 Speed Centrifugal Fan – up to 31l/sec
- It has a compact design – smallest footprint in its class
- This fan is ideal for New Build & Refurbishments in toilets, bathrooms, en-suites, utilities and kitchens (adjacent to hob)
- It can be surface or recessed, portrait or landscape, on wall or on the ceiling
- This fan is a simple replacement of existing Loovent – same mounting and spigot position
- It is economical to operate – from 3.6 watts
- Very quiet running fan - from 29 dB(A)
- Low SFP - complies with current Building Regulations
- IP rating: IPx5 - Install in Zone 1 or 2
- Optional 2 minute delay start function on Intermittent versions - ideal for those quick visits
- It has an adjustable run on timer between 2 and 45 minutes
- It comes with a Pull Cord to boost/ override; the pull cord does not click when used.
- Auto shut off sensor for added safety
- Longer Life ball bearing motor for more reliable operation
- Easy to clean wipe clean cover keeps the fan looking like new
- It is ideal for ducted installations - maintains 15l/sec over 6m of flexible ducting incl 2 x 90 degree bends ( meets requirements of Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- The modular design makes first and second fit quick and easy
- Universal voltage - use internationally
- This version has a Humidity Timer.
- SELV versions - low voltage
Airflow LOOVENT eco HT - Specs
- Air flow: 62 / 110 m³/hr (low / boost)
- Air flow: 17 / 31 l/sec (low / boost)
- Fan type: Centrifugal
- Controls: Humidity Timer version
- Humidity sensor can be set between 40 - 90% RH
- Sound pressure: 29 / 47 dB(A)@3m
- Power watts: 3.6 / 12W
- Amps: 3A
- Specific Fan Power (SFP): 0.21 / 0.40
- Building Regulations ADF: Yes
- Duct diameter: 100 mm
- Voltage: 230V-50/60Hz, low voltage 12V DC transformer supplied
- IP Rating: IPX5
- Weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: width 167mm x width 187mm x depth 138mm
- Part No.: Airflow 72684306
Note: All LOOVENT eco SELV fans are fitted with a safety feature which means the fan will not run without the front cover secured. Secure the front cover before attempting to start the fan. The power supply unit (12V DC transformer) supplied with the fan, should be fitted outside of Zones 0,1 & 2 usually outside the room. The maximum length of wire between the power supply and the fan should not exceed 5m using 1.5mm2 wire. Never cover the power supply unit with thermal insulation materials.
|Airflow||62/110 m³/hr, 17/31 l/h (low / boost)|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Power||3.6W / 12W|
|Sound Output||29 / 47 dB(A) at 3m|
|Specific Fan Power||0.21 / 0.40|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.