Airflow Loovent Eco MST 100mm Ventilation Fan with PIR Motion Sensor and Timer, Centrifugal Fan Airflow 72684307
This is the Centrifugal Fan Airflow 72684307 - Airflow Loovent Eco MST 100mm Ventilation Fan with PIR Motion Sensor and Timer.
Note: this fan is available at Sparks at a SALE price for a limited period - buy it today! Available as stock lasts.
From an excellent pedigree of fans for over 40 years comes the next generation of fans – LOOVENT eco. A powerful, discreetly styled fan in a modular design for ease of installation and maintenance to ensure effective ventilation with minimal noise level and energy efficiency in mind.
It is exceptionally quiet with various “on-demand” control options that only activate the fan when needed - timer, humidity timer and motion sensor with timer. The low energy motor helps reduce carbon emissions and saves on energy bills.
This fan does not need a switch live, since it comes ON when movement is detected in the area. It is ideal for locations where ventilation is needed and is an afterthought, or in locations where you cannot install a switch.
The LOOVENT eco is truly versatile in that it can be surface or recessed mounted into the wall or ceiling and fitted in either the portrait or landscape position.
The PIR detects the presence/absence, and it automatically turns the fan ON/OFF.
LOOVENT eco is ideal for replacing the old Loovent 01C or existing Loovent 01 as the spigot position is identical and the back plates are the same size keeping reworking to a minimum.
Loovent Eco MST 100mm Fan with PIR Motion Sensor and Timer - Features
- It is a two speed centrifugal fan with PIR Motion Sensor and Timer
- It has a flow rate up to 110 m3/hr
- Compact design - smallest 30 l/sec fan in class
- This fan is ideal for toilets, bathrooms, en-suites, utility rooms and kitchens (adjacent to hob)
- Well proven, centrifugal, filterless technology
- It can be surface or recessed, portrait or landscape
- Simple replacement of existing Loovent - same mounting and spigot position
- It is economical to operate - from 3.6w
- There are timer, humidity timer and motion sensor Timer versions
- Voltage supply 100/240v-50/60Hz
- IP rating: IPX5 rating
- This Loovent fan complies with Building Regulations
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
LOOVENT eco MST is a powerful discreetly styled Centrifugal fan – it is modular in design for ease of installation and maintenance ensuring effective ventilation with minimal noise and maximum efficiency in mind.
Application: it is suitable for new build and refurbishment of toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, utilities and kitchens if installed adjacent to the hob. SAP Appendix Q eligible dMEV versions are available for Continuous Ventilation in new build homes.
Loovent Eco MST 100mm Fan with PIR Motion Sensor and Timer - Specs
- Powerful 2 Speed Centrifugal Fan – up to 31l/sec
- Compact Design – smallest footprint in its class
- Ideal for New Build & Refurbishments in toilets, bathrooms, en-suites, utilities and kitchens (adjacent to hob)
- Surface or recessed, portrait or landscape
- Simple replacement of existing Loovent – same mounting and spigot position
- Economical to operate – from 3.6 watts
- Very quiet running fan - from 29 dB(A)
- Low SFP - complies with current Building Regulations
- IPx5 - Install in Zone 1 or 2
- Optional 2 minute delay start function on Intermittent versions - ideal for those quick visits
- Adjustable run on timer between 2 and 45 minutes
- Pull Cord to boost/ override
- Auto shut off sensor for added safety
- Longer Life ball bearing motor for more reliable operation
- Easy to clean wipe clean cover keeps the fan looking like new
- Ideal for ducted installations - maintains 15l/sec over 6m of flexible ducting incl 2 x 90 degree bends ( meets requirements of Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- Modular design makes first and second fit quick and easy
- Universal voltage - use internationally
- Timer, Humidity Timer and Motion Sensor Timer versions
- SAP Appendix Q approved dMEV versions
- SELV versions - low voltage
- Airflow: 62/110 m3/hr
- Airflow: 17/31 l/sec
- Controls: motion sensor timer; PIR sensor activates fan to switch on, timer overrun
- Sound pressure: 29/47dB(A)@3m
- Power watts: 3.6 / 12W
- Amps: 3A
- Specific Fan Power (SFP): 0.21/0.40
- Building Regulations ADF
- Duct diameter: 100mm
- Voltage: 100/240v-50/60Hz
- Weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: height 167mm x width 187mm x depth 138mm
|Airflow||62/110 m³/hr, 17/31 l/h (low / boost)|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Power||3.6W / 12W|
|Sound Output||29 / 47 dB(A) at 3m|
|Specific Fan Power||0.21 / 0.40|
|Voltage||100 / 240V - 50/60Hz|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.