Airflow QuietAir 5 inch (120mm) Axial Extractor Fan with Adjustable Humidity and Timer Quiet Ventilation in Bathroom, Toilet, and Kitchen Airflow 9041499
Airflow QuietAir QT120HT 120mm Bathroom Fan with Adjustable Humidity and Timer - Features
- The QuietAir range of fans combine contemporary design with ultra low noise levels and outstanding energy efficiency.
- The Airflow QT120HT has a high efficiency impeller for ducted installation up to 12m long with up to 10x 90º bends.
- It has an integral flow straightener and back draught flap
- The two speed fan is selectable on installation. The second speed may be used independently
- The Airflow QT120T has a wipe clean clip on cover for ease of cleaning
- The fan complies with the latest Building Regulations Approved Document F.
- A stylish and efficient fan so quiet that you can hear a pin drop
- Application: For use in toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, small rooms, utility rooms
Airflow QuietAir QT120HT 5 inch Ventilation Fan with Humidity and Timer - Main Features
- It was awarded QuietMark 2014 for kitchen category by Noise Abatement Society
- It is a quiet fan - from only 32 dB(A)
- Delay start for two minutes avoids unnecessary use (especially at night), and saves energy
- Low power consumption: from only 10 watts
- It has two speed options, 150 m3/hr and 170 m3/hr
- It comes with a humidity sensor, which can be set between 60 - 90% RH
- It comes with an adjustable overrun timer
- High efficiency impeller delivers up to 120m3/hr through long lengths of rigid ducting, including 90 degree bends
- Use in wet zone 1 when protected by an RCD and installed in accordance with latest IEE wiring regulations
- Integral flow straightener and back draught flap
- Low specific fan power for SAP assessments
- Clip-on cover for ease of cleaning
- Operated by a range of control options including basic switching, timer, humidity and motion sensor control.
- Room refresh (interval timer) enables automatic extraction at pre-set times if required.
- Innovative room refresh option (interval timer) programmable for automatic long term routine ventilation
- Complies with latest 2010 Building Regulations Approved Document F
- Model: Airflow 9041498
- Airflow: 150/170 m3/hr, 41.6/47.2 l/sec
- Airflow: 31Pa @ 120 m3/hr, 33.3 l/sec
- Axial high efficiency impeller
- Long life ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours life
- Mounting: ideal for wall/ceiling mounting
- Sound pressure: 32/36 dB(A) @ 3m
- Adjustable timer (minutes): 6, 10, 15, 21
- Power: 10/13 watts
- Low SFP (Specific fan power): 0.24 w/l/s*
- Voltage: 230/1/50-60Hz
- IP Rating: IP45 rated
- Max. ambient temperature 40 degree
- Interval times, auto start: 0, 8, 12, 24 hours
|Airflow||150/170 m3/hr, 41.6/47.2 l/sec|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Power||10 / 13W|
|Sound Output||32dB(A) at 3m|
|Specific Fan Power||0.24w/l/s|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.