1 Gang 2 Way Push On/Off Dimmer Switch 400W Screwless Antique Brass Flat Plate Studio Range
This item is part of the Heritage Brass Studio Antique Brass range; it is the M-Marcus Y91.260.400, a 1 Gang 2 Way Push On/Off Dimmer Switch 400W max. on a antique brass screwless plate (with no visible screws on the plate).
Please note: This rotary dimmer is NOT suitable to be used with dimmable LED lamps; the LED dimmer is Y91.260.TED.
- Slim elegant styling and concealed fixings.
- Single rotary dimmer, 1 gang 2 way wall dimmer rated at max. 400W.
- Finish: antique brass flat plate with no visible screws on the plate.
- The cleanly styled, low profile plates are complemented by solid metal rockers
- Attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects
- Crabtree inserts
- The switch: Trimless switch (no surround)
- Screwless flat plate wiring device
1 Gang Dimmer (400 watts) - Y91.260.400 - Technical Specs
- Studio Range (Screwless) - Antique Brass
- It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio Range (Screwless - no visible screws on the plate)
- Insert Type: 1 Gang Dimmer (400 watts)
- Finish of the plate: Antique Brass
- Finish of the switch: Antique Brass
- Body and Switch Trim: Trimless, no trim around the switch
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 88mm
- Fixing Hole: Centres Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Power: 60 W - 400 W Leading Edge
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical rated: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: For indoor use only
- Standard: BS EN 55014, BS EN 60669-2-1
Note: The picture is informative: please pay attention to the finish of this wiring device
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.