1 Gang 20A 2 Way Architrave Dolly Switch in Invisible Plate with Brushed Brass Dolly
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Forbes and Lomax ATW/QB, an architrave one gang 20A two way dolly switch coming in an invisible plate with Brushed Brass dolly, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Note: This item also requires the Forbes and Lomax 1715 Architrave Back-Box; see the required items.
The brushed brass finish from Forbes and Lomax is lacquered for a wear-resistant finish, and the inserts give a streamlined, classic feel to the design. It is a matte/satin brass finish.
The Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switch
- The Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switches are On/off Switches available in 2-way, Intermediate and double pole versions. Retractive dolly switches can be used as dimmer controllers when connected to a dimmer pack or dimming system. 2-way-and-off switches can be used to operate blinds.
- The Forbes and Lomax dolly switches can be mixed with Button Dimmer Controllers on the same plate, however, they can not be combined with rotary dimmers. The Forbes & Lomax dolly switches are available in: the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, and the Verdigris Range.
Technical Information - Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switch
- The Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switch Conforms to BS EN 60669 - 1: 1999 when assembled to the appropriate plate and grid and installed correctly. ASTA Certificate No: 16240
- All Forbes and Lomax dolly switches require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes (to be ordered separately).
- Voltage: 250V AC, 50Hz
- Current rating: 20AX
- Terminal capacities: 4 x 1mm2 (Flex), 4 x 1.5mm2 (Solid), 3 x 2.5mm2 (Solid), 2 x 4mm2 (Solid), 1 x 6mm2 (Solid).
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
- No. of operations: 10.000
- Dimensions: architrave size, 32mm x 80mm
- Type: 1 Gang 20A 2 Way Architrave Dolly Switch in Invisible Plate with Brushed Brass Dolly switch
- It is a 1 gang 2-way toggle switch on an architrave plate.
The Invisible Range from Forbes and Lomax
- Inspired by the glass switches of the 1930s but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax.
- The transparent acrylic plates are secured without the use of fixing screws. The plate sits flush to the wall and is supplied with brass, nickel silver, stainless steel or antique bronze switches or dimmers.
- Each acrylic plate has a 0.5mm underplate which can be either painted or used as a template where wallpaper is used.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||38mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||32mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.