Aura eco 150HT Kitchen Axial Ventilation Fan with Adjustable Timer and Humidity Sensor 235m3/hr for Wall/Ceiling Mounting, Airflow 9041353
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
- This model boast a series of advantageous features that will enliven your bathroom experience to no end. The low-energy axial fan operates at a quiet 35 dB, with a low motor wattage of 20W. The fan also features a ‘residual selector’ which allows you to input the specific room and duct system which is being used and ensures you specify a fan which delivers premium installed performance.
- The Aura 150 will fit snugly into your bathroom interior, with a slim, compact, attractively styled and easy to clean design that can be ducted over short lengths. They are completely ideal for removing damp, moist air odours and airborne pollutants from toilets and bathrooms, and are an outstanding energy-saving extract fan for every home decor and budget.
- Application: The Aura-eco has been designed for usage in toilets, en-suites, bathrooms and can even be fitted anywhere in a kitchen that is adjacent to a hob.
- Humidity and timer functions are activated when the voltage is supplied to the LT terminal via an external switch or when the humidity level rises above the set %RH level(adjustable between 60 and 90%RH).
- After the voltage to the LT terminal is disconnected or the humidity level falls below the set %RH level, the fan continues to run for the set overrun period between 2 and 30 minutes.
- The humidity level is adjusted by turning the potentiometer (H) clockwise to increase and anticlockwise to decrease. To set the maximum humidity level the potentiometer (H) has to set at the %RH MAX position.
- Attention! If potentiometer (H) is adjusted above MAX H (further clockwise), there is a possibility that the fan will not switch on.
Airflow AURA eco 150HT Fan with Adjustable Timer and Humidity - Specs
- Type: 150mm axial fan for bathroom ventilation operated by basic switching with adjustable timer and adjustable humidity sensor.
- Mounting: it can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling.
- It includes adjustable timer function 2 to 30 minutes and adjustable humidity function 60 to 90% RH.
- Sound level: 35 dB(A)
- Powerful ventilation: up to 235 m3/hr, 65 l/sec
- Construction: ABS thermoplastic
- Ducting: it is compatible with 150mm ducting
- It has a slim and compact style
- Maximum operating temperature: 40 degrees
- Voltage: 230V. CE Mark.
- IP rating: IPX4 rated, ideal for bathroom use
- Watt motor power: 20W, low watt motor
- Low SFP: 0.31 W/l/s
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Material: plastic, in white
- Amps: 0.14A
- Insulation: double insulated
- Model: Airflow 9041353 Aura-Eco 150HT 150mm kitchen fan with basic switching and timer and adjustable humidity sensor.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Compatible with 150mm ducting
- Dimensions: 205 x 205 x 124mm (150 diameter spigot)
|Airflow||235 m3/hr, 65 l/sec|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||35dB(A) at 3m|
|Specific Fan Power||0.31 W/l/s|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.