Wall-mounted Tamperproof Room Thermostat with Adjustable Temperature to control Space Heaters
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BN Thermic RST-TP Tamperproof Room Thermostat is a single pole, wall-mounted thermostat used for controlling a variety of space heaters. It has an adjustable range of 5 degrees to 25 degrees Celsius and an IP rating of 30, making it suitable for most interior environments.
The tamper-proof design of the RSTTP is highly advantageous and prevents casual or accidental temperature adjustment. It has an optional ‘shear-off’ cover fixings, which offer some of the highest security permanent fixing you are likely to find on the market and can be fastened on using a regular spanner or socket.
The BN Thermic RST-TP should be wall-mounted at approximately 1.5m above floor level. The temperature adjustment is also concealed and the thermostat boasts a heat anticipator for increased control over accuracy. However, it should not be positioned above a radiator or in direct sunlight.
Tamperproof Room Thermostat - Features
- Temperature Adjustable Range: +5°C to +25°C
- Mounting: Surface mounting, ideal for wall mounting
- Switching capacity: 20A 230V
- Voltage supply: 230V mains voltage
- Contacts: Single pole, single throw
- Dimensions: width 85mm x length 85mm x depth 35mm
- Ingress protection: IP30 rated
- This product conforms to EU Directive 2002/96/EC.
- The metal back-plate can be fitted to a wall or to a single gang back-box
- Special features: Concealed temperature adjustment, Optional ‘shear-off’ cover fixing screws, Heat anticipator improves control accuracy
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.