CK Dextro VDE 1000V Screwdriver Slotted Parallel 5.5 x 125mm T49144-055
- VDE certified and individually tested to 10.000V for complete safety when working on live equipment up to 1000V.
- Optimised grip for fingertip control and final torque down power
- Certified & approved by the world renowned VDE institute of Germany
- Each screwdriver is tested to 10,000v for the complete assurance of safety
- GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit) safety marked
- Non roll handle design – Specifically designed to stop the screwdrivers rolling off non flat surfaces
- Contoured blade insulation for improved terminal access
- Permanent tip type marking on the end of the handle for convenient blade type identification
- Toughened high alloy steel blade offering the ultimate in wear resistance and performance
- Blade torque capacity up to 20% over the International standards requirement
- Precision machined tips featuring anti cam out ribs for the ultimate screw fit and high torque output
- Modulo variant that offers the perfect fit for hybrid slotted/recessed head screws typically found on consumer units, plugs etc.
- Dimensions: 120mm handle length, 125mm blade length, 5.5mm blade diameter, 1.0mm tip thickness
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.