CK Screwdriver VDE Slotted 4.0 x 100mm Dextro
- Screwdriver Type: Slotted
- Length, Blade: 100mm
- Tip Size: 4.0mm
- weight: approx 0.055kg
- Designed in conjunction with professional electricians - optimised for specific tasks
- Extra response, extra feel and extra speed
- Long, fine neck for ultimate fingertip control
- Ergonomically shaped smooth, round head to allow it to pivot easily in the palm of the hand
- Ridges along the head for that last ¼ turn of power when tightening down
- Range features Grip-Tip technology - specially designed ribs positively engage with the screw slot to reduce the risk of Cam-out and slipping
- Fully insulated to offer safe 1000V live working
- Full compliance with European Standard IEC 60900:2004
- Individually tested to 10,000V
- Certified and independently audited by the German VDE institute for 100% safety
- GS safety approved
- Permanent tip type marking on the end of the handle for convenient identification
- Non-roll flats - won’t roll off uneven surfaces
- Precision machine tip for ultimate screw fit and high torque output
- Toughened, high alloy steel blade for excellent wear resistance
- Torque performance substantially in excess of the international standard requirements
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.