4 Speed and Off Wall Control Switch in White for Westinghouse Ceiling Fans without Light
This is the Westinghouse 78800, a 4 speed and off wall control switch for use with the Westinghouse ceiling fans. This wall mounted control switch is not suitable for switching a fan light on/off; it doesn't work with ceiling fans that have a light. The Westinghouse ceiling fans with three speed levels can be used with the 3 stage wall switches.
Please note: this Westinghouse item is non-returnable, we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
Westinghouse 4 Speed Wall Control 78800 for Ceiling Fans - Specs
- This is the Westinghouse 78800 Wall Control Unit in White
- It is suitable for use with all Westinghouse Ceiling Fans (except the models that have a light kit).
- It is a 4-speed and off control for fan, ON/OFF switch with 4-speed level for the fan.
- It cannot be combined with a remote control.
- Wall switch with selection function for the ceiling fan
- Finish: white plastic.
- Dimensions: 80mm x 80mm x 50mm, it is suitable for a standard flush-mounted wall box
- No light control: this wall switch is not suitable for switching a fan light ON or OFF.
Note: models with 3 speed levels can be used with the 4 stage wall switches. The existing levels are broken down into finer levels; the maximum speed remains the same.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.