1 Gang 45A Cooker Switch Unit Single Plate with Neon, Screwless Polished Bronze Plate (Studio Range)
This item is part of the Heritage Brass Studio Range; it is the M-Marcus Y07.263.BZ, a 1 Gang 45A Cooker Switch Unit Single Plate on a polished bronze (shiny bronze) screwless plate (no visible screws on the plate).
- Slim elegant styling and concealed fixings.
- The cleanly styled, low profile plates are complemented by solid metal rockers
- Type: single cooker switch unit, single plate, 45A rated, with neon indicator
- Attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects
- Finish: polished bronze with no visible screws on the plate.
- Crabtree inserts;
- The switch: Trimless switch (no surround);
- Screwless flat plate wiring device
45A Cooker Switch with Neon (single plate) - Y07.263.BZ - technical specs
- Studio Range (Screwless) - Polished Bronze
- Range Studio Range (Screwless)
- Insert Type: 45A Cooker Switch with Neon (single plate)
- Plate Finish: Polished Bronze
- Switch Colour: Polished Bronze
- Body and Switch Trim: Trimless
- Length: 88 mm
- Width: 88 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 48mm
- Current: 45 Amp
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage supply
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: the face plate must be earthed, class 1 electrical
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: for indoor use only
- Standard: BS EN 60669-1
Note: The picture is informative: please pay attention to the finish of this wiring device
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||48mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.